Hello Bourbon & Bacon Supporters:
Based on the current COVID-19 situation, we have decided to postpone our event. It is important to protect our guests, vendors, volunteers, and staff at this event.
We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone — a time that, for many, is filled with uncertainty. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.
We will be monitoring the details of the ask for your grace in the rescheduling of this event for the amazing cause of Teen & Kid Closet. If you wish to get a ticket refund, please let us know. If you would like to hold tight, we would appreciate that option and get out of the new date as soon as we have the best option available.
Notification will go out as soon as a decision is made.Please be assured this will happen in 2020 or the tickets will be refunded.
If you have further questions, please contact Meg Demand, Event Manager here.